Same Sex Group Allowed
This is our third season at Ladram Bay and we never tire of the scenery, the welcoming staff on site, the great entertainment and friendly Greencoats. Whether your passion is walking, birdwatching, wild food foraging, fossil hunting, kayaking, fishing, flying RC aircraft flyers or just relaxing on the beach, Park Field 2 is ideal for your next holiday. The caravan sleeps 4/6 with 2 bedrooms (one double en suite, one twin) and a pull-out sofa bed in the lounge.
The sunny, relaxing balcony to the front and side with a lockable gate provides a safe space for toddlers. There is a full set of patio table and chairs, umbrella and lounger.
A grassed area alongside is ideal for BBQs and sunbathing and there is a designated parking bay at the rear. We have also installed an outside tap for hosing down the watersports gear.
Park Field 2 is close to all site amenities (but not too close) with a short walk to the clubhouse, shop, takeaway, restaurants, cafe, crazy golf, children’s play area, indoor pool and the beach.
In the caravan you will find........
• a comfortable lounge and dining area
• TV/DVD/freeview in lounge
• Board games, cards, dvds, books, jigsaws
• An A4 file packed with information leaflets to local attractions including a 2013 tide timetable to plan your rockpooling sessions :-)
• a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, full size oven, toaster, sandwich maker, cafetiere plus everything you need in the way of utensils , cutlery and crockery including plastic items for the little ones
• Sufficient heating in all rooms
• a warm bathroom with loo, wash basin and a good shower plus ‘Jack and Jill’ doors to Master bedroom and hallway
• Pillows, duvets, mattress and pillow protectors
• Hairdryer, CD/Radio alarm clock, cooling fans
• Good size Barbecue
• Iron and ironing board, inside clothes airer
BABY BATH AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Price quoted is for 6 people and includes:
• Full access to entertainment and free entry to all children’s clubs
• 4 units of Gas, 100 units of electric and unlimited water
• Visitor’s parking permit and remote control to the owners' security barrier
* Pool passes - £10/£8 per adult/child per week or £2/£1.50 per swim available from reception
* Crazy Golf £1.50 per round
* Travel cot, highchair, pushchair, bed guards available to hire from Ladram Bay
Send us an email for price and availability.
A £75 deposit reserves your chosen dates with your completed booking form.
A £50 holding bond is required with the final payment. This is fully refundable and will be returned by bank transfer within 10 working days provided the keys and Visitors pass have been returned and the caravan has been left in the condition it was found and with no evidence of pets and smoking. Any gas or electric units used in access of the allowance will be deducted at site unit rates from your bond.
Ladram Bay Holiday Park is 2011 winner of Hoseasons Best Holiday Park of the Year. It is situated between Budleigh Salterton and Sidmouth on the stunning Jurassic coastline with fossils to be found in nearby Lyme Regis and Charmouth, cliff top walks, a beautiful private beach with fascinating rock pools at low tide, kayak and boat hire and much more.
Local Attractions include
Bicton House and Gardens
Lyme Regis fossil museum
Exeter City for those that love to shop
Stuart Line Cruises
Sidmouth and its famous Connaught Gardens
Fishing trips with Tiger Charters
Spectacular local sites for Remote Control flying
Regular wild food walks with a local foraging expert
Low Season: £175.00
High Season: £650.00
Included Items & Services
Gas & Electric
Facilities & Availability
Freeview / Sky
Iron & Ironing Board
WiFi Interent Access
Horse Riding Nearby
Soft Play Area
Contact Information & Location
For futher information on availablity, prices, bookings, please contact the owner